- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Suze Orman's Financial Guidebook: Put the 9 Steps to Workby Suze Orman
Synopses & Reviews
The updated companion volume to the best-selling The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom introduces a series of interactive exercises and self-tests designed to help readers learn about money, financial habits, and personal finance goals as they follow the path to true financial freedom. Original. 30,000 first printing.
A One-on-One Financial Planning Session with Suze Orman.
With her national bestseller The 9 Steps to Financial Freedom, Suze Orman launched a personal finance revolution transforming the concept of money for the millions of people across the world who have embraced her message of understanding the psychology involved in our relationship with money. Now, with Suze Orman's Financial Guidebook, you have all the tools you need to put the 9 steps to work for you.
Reading Suze Orman's Financial Guidebook is like having a one-on-one financial planning session with Suze herself. Full of self-tests, thought-provoking questions, and Suze's own brand of personal finance advice, it will encourage everyone, no matter what their income, to rethink their approach to money. Included in this informative guidebook are:
* The Money Messages Exercise: A series of insightful questions about your childhood interaction with money, as well as your parents' approach to finances
* The How Much Is Going Out Exercise: An in-depth analysis of all your monthly expenses, providing a realistic picture of just how much money you have to work with
* The Long-Term-Care Worksheet: A checklist of questions you should be sure to ask if you are considering purchasing long-term-care insurance
* The Financial Advisor Information Sheet: An outline of key questions that every financial advisor should ask you upon your initial meeting
* The Generosity and Cheapskate Quizzes: A revealing exercise that helps determine your attitude toward giving and spending money
Whether you have read all of Suze Orman's bestselling books or you are just discovering her as the leading voice in personal finance, Suze Orman's Financial Guidebook is an essential step in gaining control of your money so your money doesn't have control of you.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
About the Author
SUZE ORMAN is a Certified Financial Planner
Table of Contents
Step 1 : seeing how your past holds the key to your financial future — Step 2 : facing your fears and creating new truths — Step 3 : being honest with yourself — Step 4 : being responsible to those you love — Step 5 : being respectful of yourself and your money — Step 6 : trusting yourself more than you trust others — Step 7 : being open to receive all that you are meant to have — Step 8 : understanding the ebb and flow of the money cycle — Step 9 : recognizing true wealth.
What Our Readers Are Saying