- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
New Trade Paper
Currently out of stock.
Other titles in the First Grade Page Per Day series:
First Grade Page Per Day: Math Skills (First Grade Page Per Day)by Amy Kraft
Synopses & Reviews
Learn the Basics with Just One Page of Activities Each Day!
Sylvan Learning's First Grade Page Per Day: Math Skills uses engaging games and activities to help children become familiar with real-world math concepts, including:
· Numbers & Operations to 20
· Adding Sums & Subtracting Differences
· Place Values & Number Sense
· Geometry & Shapes
· Telling Time
· Counting Money
Students improve their math skills while they complete fun activities, such as:
· Showing "chart smarts" by reading charts to determine how many people like hamburgers better than pizza, or prefer hockey to soccer
· Determining how many cupcakes are left on the plate after the Cupcake Eater eats some
· Connecting pictures of quarters, nickels, and dimes with pictures of toys with a matching price tag
· And much more!
With perforated pages that can easily be removed for short, portable lessons, First Grade Page Per Day: Math Skills will help give your child daily exposure to activities that are both fun and educational!
Includes 6 copies each of Pre-K Page Per Day: Letters (Trade Paperback/978-0-307-94455-9), Pre-K Page Per Day: Numbers (Trade Paperback/978-0-307-94456-6), Kindergarten Page Per Day: Math Skills (Trade Paperback/978-0-307-94458-0), Kindergarten Page Per Day: Reading Skills (Trade Paperback/978-0-307-94457-3), FIrst Grade Page Per Day: Math Skills (Trade Paperback/978-0-307-94460-3), First Grade Page Per Day: Reading Skills (Trade Paperback/978-0-307-94459-7)
What Our Readers Are Saying
Children's » Animals » Animal Stories » General