- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
Currently out of stock.
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Other titles in the Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy series:
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy #55: Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopyby G. A. Webb
Synopses & Reviews
Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical tool used by chemists and physicists to study the structure and dynamics of molecules. In recent years, no other technique has grown to such importance as NMR spectroscopy. It is used in all branches of science where precise structural determination is required and where the nature of interactions and reactions in solution is being studied.
Annual Reports on NMR has established itself as a premier means for the specialist and nonspecialist alike to become familiar with new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy.
* Includes comprehensive review articles on NMR Spectroscopy
* NMR is used in all branches of science
* No other technique has grown to such importance as NMR Spectroscopy in recent years
Table of Contents
1. Long-Range 1H-15N Heteronuclear Shift.
2. Magic-Angle-Spinning Solid-State NMR Applied to Polypeptides and Proteins.
3. NMR Studies of Dynamic Processes in Organic Solids.
4. NMR Studies of Nanoparticles.
5. Microscopy in Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
6. Applications of Optical Pumping and Polarization Techniques in NMR. I. Optical Nuclear Polarization in Molecular Crystals.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Science and Mathematics » Chemistry » Analytical