- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Currently out of stock.
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
This title in other editions
Other titles in the Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy series:
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy #56: Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopyby Graham A. Webb
Synopses & Reviews
Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical tool used by chemists and physicists to study the structure and dynamics of molecules. In recent years, no other technique has grown to such importance as NMR spectroscopy. It is used in all branches of science where precise structural determination is required and where the nature of interactions and reactions in solution is being studied. Annual Reports on NMR has established itself as a premier means for the specialist and nonspecialist alike to become familiar with new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy.
* Includes comprehensive review articles on NMR Spectroscopy
* NMR is used in all branches of science
* No other technique has grown to such importance as NMR Spectroscopy in recent years
Table of Contents
1. Small Volume and High Sensitivity NMR.
2. Solution-and Solid-State NMR Studies of Eight-and Nine-Membered Medium Ring Cis-Cycloalkene Stereochemistry.
3. Continuous-Wave NMR Imaging in the Solid State.
4. Methods and Applications of Quantitative.
5. Secondary Relaxation Processes in Molecular Glasses Studied by NMR.
What Our Readers Are Saying