- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Ships in 1 to 3 days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
This title in other editions
Other titles in the Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy series:
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy #58: Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopyby Graham A. Webb
Synopses & Reviews
Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical tool used by chemists and physicists to study the structure and dynamics of molecules. In recent years, no other technique has grown to such importance as NMR spectroscopy. It is used in all branches of science where precise structural determination is required and where the nature of interactions and reactions in solution is being studied. Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy has established itself as a premier means for the specialist and nonspecialist alike to become familiar with new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy.
* Includes comprehensive review articles on NMR Spectroscopy
* NMR is used in all branches of science
* No other technique has grown to such importance as NMR Spectroscopy in recent years
Table of Contents
1. Advances in Probe Design for Protein NMR.
2. Diffusion in Soft Polymer Systems as Approached by Field Gradient NMR.
3. How Far Can the Sensitivity of NMR be Increased?
4. Applications of Low-Field NMR to Food Science.
5. Residual Dipolar Couplings: Measurements and Applications to Biomolecular Studies.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Health and Self-Help » Health and Medicine » Medical Specialties