- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
Ships in 1 to 3 days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
This title in other editions
Other titles in the Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy series:
Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy #59: Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy, Volume 59by G. A. Webb
Synopses & Reviews
Volume 59 of Annual Reports on NMR Spectroscopy contains current accounts of the many active, and exciting, areas of research which have a crucial dependence on NMR measurements.
Nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) is an analytical tool used by chemists and physicists to study the structure and dynamics of molecules. In recent years, no other technique has grown to such importance as NMR spectroscopy. It is used in all branches of science where precise structural determination is required and where the nature of interactions and reactions in solution is being studied. Annual Reports on NMR has established itself as a premier means for the specialist and nonspecialist alike to become familiar with new techniques and applications of NMR spectroscopy.
* Includes comprehensive review articles on NMR Spectroscopy
* NMR is used in all branches of science
* No other technique has grown to such importance as NMR Spectroscopy in recent years
Table of Contents
1. Multiple Quantum NMR OF Partially Aligned Molecules (L.D. Field).
2. Solid-state NMR studies of molecular motion (M.J. Duer).
3. NMR Studies of Phase Transitions (C. Odin).
4. Application of Multi-way Analysis to 2D NMR Data (H.T. Pedersen et al.).
5. High Resolution Protein Structure Determination by NMR (Hiroyuki Takashima).
What Our Readers Are Saying
Health and Self-Help » Health and Medicine » Medical Specialties