- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
This item may be
Check for Availability
Other titles in the MyMathLab series:
Basic Technical Mathematics with Calculus (MyMathLab)
Synopses & Reviews
This new edition preserves the author's highly regarded approach to technical math, while enhancing the integration of technology in the text. A fully developed MyMathLab program that may be packaged with every text, providing students with unlimited practice, guided instruction, and video worked examples for every section of the textbook. New exercises add variety of learning opportunities for students,providing students with a greater variety of exercises. There is coverage of the advanced graphing calculator (T189), primarily for use in the calculus chapters.
0136065384 / 9780136065388 Basic Technical Mathematics with Calculus Value Package (includes MyMathLab/MyStatLab Student Access )
Package consists of:
0135027039 / 9780135027035 MyMathLab/MyStatLab — Valuepack Access Card
0138142262 / 9780138142261 Basic Technical Mathematics with Calculus
This package contains the following components:
-0135027462: MathXL (24-month access)
-0138142262: Basic Technical Mathematics with Calculus
Table of Contents
1. Basic Algebraic Operations.
3. Functions and Graphs.
4. The Trigonometric Functions.
5. Systems of Linear Equations; Determinants.
6. Factoring and Fractions.
7. Quadratic Equations.
8. Trigonometric Functions of Any Angle.
9. Vectors and Oblique Triangles.
10. Graphs of the Trigonometric Functions.
11. Exponents and Radicals.
12. Complex Numbers.
13. Exponential and Logarithmic Functions.
14. Additional Types of Equations and Systems of Equations.
15. Equations of Higher Degree.
19. Sequences and the Binomial Theorem.
20. Additional Topics in Trigonometry.
21. Plane Analytic Geometry.
22. Introduction to Statistics.
23. The Derivative.
24. Applications of the Derivative.
26. Applications of Integration.
27. Differentiation of Transcendental Functions.
28. Methods of Integration.
29. Expansion of Functions in Series.
30. Differential Equations.
Appendix A: Study Aids.
Appendix B: Units of Measurement; The Metric System.
Appendix C: The Graphing Calculator. Appendix D: Newton's Method
Appendix E: A Table of Integrals
Answers to Odd-Numbered Exercises.
Solutions to Practice Test Problems.
Index of Applications.
Index of Writing Exercises.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Engineering » Engineering » General Engineering