- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Other titles in the Prima Official Game Guides series:
Alan Wake: Official Survival Guide (Prima Official Game Guides)by Prima Games
Synopses & Reviews
• Full-color, fully-annotated maps to light the way. With ammunition, supplies, collectibles, weapons, Safe Havens, and much more labeled on every one to assure a complete tour through the horrors of Bright Falls.
• Every Achievement is listed, showing the name, the description before and after you succeed, plus details on how to achieve each one.
• All six Episodes are given a complete and incredibly detailed walkthrough written in a narrative style. The most important parts are highlighted so you can skip to the "good bits" or read the story completely through.
• There are over 300 collectibles, Achievements, Easter eggs, and encounters to tally up while playing. The guide has comprehensive lists for all of them, including locations and the Episodes where (and when) each one can be found.
* A unique guide, brimming with documents, maps, resident biographies, and a full walkthrough.
* All six Episodes are given a complete and incredibly detailed Walkthrough. The most important parts are highlighted, and every area receives a full-color, fully-annotated map.
* Clues are embedded throughout the book of the dark and deadly forces lurking in this Pacific Northwest adventure.
* The true horror of Alan Wake is always implied, but never explicitly ruined, in-keeping with the thrill of the game. However, the large number of "collectibles" in the game are shown, as well as how to complete all Achievements.
Table of Contents
Survival in a Hostile Climate
Episode One: Nightmare
Episode Two: Taken
Episode Three: Ransom
Episode Four: The Truth
Episode Five: The Clicker
Episode Six: Departure
Appendices and Further Notes
What Our Readers Are Saying