- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Prescription Drugs for Half Price or Lessby Stephen Hyde
Synopses & Reviews
If you want to save up to 50, 70, even 90% on your prescription drug costs, this is the book you need. Stephen S. S. Hyde, founder of Hyde Rx Services Corporation, is the leading authority on low-cost prescription drug benefits, and now he’s offering individual consumers the expertise he provides to America’s employers and health plans. With the simple, cost-saving techniques outlined in this revolutionary book, you can save literally hundreds, even thousands of dollars on your family’s prescription medications. You’ll discover:
• The seven questions you should ask your doctor before he writes a prescription
• How your pharmacist can save you money
• How to get FREE prescription drugs
• How to save on generic, over-the-counter, and brand-name drugs
• How to get the lowest prices from retail, mail-order, online, and Canadian pharmacies
• How you may be eligible for discount cards and other assistance programs
• A Special Seniors Medicare Drug Benefit Report, and much more!
With an appendix of directories, pharmacies, and websites to get you started, this book will pay for itself with your very first prescription!
Suggest ways of cutting the price of medications by considering generic versus lower-priced brands, Medicare coverage, over-the-counter alternatives, and buying drugs in Canada.
About the Author
Steve Hyde is the founder and CEO of Hyde Rx Services Corp., which provides low-cost prescription drug benefits to self-insuring companies all over the United States. In the 1970s he founded Peak Health Care, one of the nation's first HMOs, and many of his innovations are still being used today.
What Our Readers Are Saying