- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
See How They Run: An Energizing Guide to Keeping up with Your Turbo-Toddlerby Lorilee Craker
Synopses & Reviews
Equal Parts Saintly Cherub and Demanding Emperor- Who Is This Child Formerly Known As Your Baby?
Faster than a speeding bullet...Is it Superman? Nope, just your high-energytoddler, keeping life interesting-and mom on the run! Once, you dreamed of the day your precious baby would walk and talk. Now, you are constantly dragging your child out of the dog's dish, making upanswers to unanswerable questions ("Why, Mom, why?"), and engaging in power struggles with the world's most adorable 25-pound dictator.
Do other mothers of toddlers havedays like this? You bet your sweet potty chair they do! Here are veteran moms' stories and from-the-trenches advice on what works when dealing with the often challenging, always entertaining one- and two-year-oldcrowd, including:
- What to do when your tot glues himself to your leg for no apparent reason (other than to yell)
- Toys to boost your toddler'sbrilliance-including freebies she'll love most of all
- Taking the "toil" out of toilet training (it "is" rocket science, no matter what yourmother-in-law says)
- Tantrum-tamers you can use from the mall to your mother's house
- Getting your toddler to eat more orange and green (gummy worms don'tcount)
- Ping pong prayers and other ways to connect Junior to God
Here at last is the help you've been longing for: a hilarious but practical bimonthly guide to surviving, enjoying-and laughing your way through-the exhausting, crazy-busy, glorious toddler years.
"From the Trade Paperback edition."
About the Author
Lorilee Craker is the mother of two, the author of O For a Thousand Nights to Sleep and When the Belly Button Pops, the Baby’s Done, and an entertainment writer for The Grand Rapids Press. For more information, please visit www.LorileeCraker.com.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Health and Self-Help » Child Care and Parenting » General