- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
When Women Stop Hating Their Bodies: Freeing Yourself from Food and Weight Obsessionby Jane R. Hirschmann
Synopses & Reviews
What do you think would happen if women stopped hating their bodies? We would . . . .
* Learn to eat when, what, and how much our bodies need.
* Overcome our fear of not dieting.
* Look in the mirror and like what we see.
* Decode our fat talk to reveal our real concerns.
* Stop trying to measure up to society's ridiculous and impossible standards of female beauty.
* Learn to accept ourselves — our bodies as well as our feelings — unconditionally.
From the Hardcover edition.
Warns about the dangers associated with ineffective diet plans and bodily image obsessions, and encourages women to seek out the issues that underlie poor self-images
What Our Readers Are Saying
Health and Self-Help » Health and Medicine » Diet and Nutrition