- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
Fodor's Turkey (Fodor's Turkey)by Fodors
Synopses & Reviews
Expanded Coverage: Istanbul‘s hot hotel and restaurant scene gets ample attention, with best bets for different price categories and experiences. A new section covers the Asian side of the city, too.
Illustrated Features: Magazine-style color features explore quintessential Turkey, including archaeological and historical sites such as Topkapi, Ephesus, and the churches of Cappadocia. Also highlighted are cultural experiences such as shopping for carpets and spices, sampling mezes and street food, and seeing the whirling dervishes.
Indispensable Trip Planning Tools: Setting up a great trip is easy using Top Attractions, Top Experiences, and Great Itineraries. Convenient overviews show each region and its highlights, and chapter planning sections have savvy advice for making the most of your time and for getting around Istanbul and the rest of the country.
Discerning Recommendations: Fodor’s Turkey offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their time. Fodor’s Choice designates our best picks, from hotels to nightlife. “Word of Mouth” quotes from fellow travelers provide valuable insights.
• Make your trip to Turkey unforgettable with 51 maps, illustrated features, and 245 color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
• Ideas for making the most of your time
• Top experiences and attractions
• Easy-to-read color city and regional maps
Explore Istanbul, Cappadocia, the Turquoise Riviera, and beyond
• Discerning Fodor’s Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
•“Word of Mouth” tips from fellow Fodor’s travelers
• Illustrated features on Ephesus, Topkapi Palace, and Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar
• Best historic sights, top beaches, and exhilarating outdoor adventures
Opinions from destination experts
• Fodor’s Turkey-based writers reveal their favorite local haunts
• Frequently updated to provide the latest information
What Our Readers Are Saying