- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
More copies of this ISBN
Other titles in the Fodor's Argentina series:
Fodor's Argentina: With Wine Country and Chilean Patagonia (Fodor's Argentina)by Fodors
Synopses & Reviews
Expanded Coverage: Fresh new properties in Argentina’s renowned wine region.
Illustrated Features: Richly guide travelers to experience the best of Argentina’s wines, from tasting tips to suggested itineraries for vineyard visits. Patagonia’s glaciers, mountains, and wildlife are highlighted to help travelers go “into the wild.” Choose the best fly fishing tour or operator and learn about the sport in the Lakes District and Chile. Explore the Quebrada de Humahuaca canyon and Iguazu Falls with our illustrated itineraries and travel tips. Dive into the spirit of Argentina through features on Tango, history, and the (gaucho) cowboy culture.
Indispensable Trip Planning Tools: Fly fishing and Patagonia tour operator charts help you choose the right excursion. A winery chart covering Argentina and Chile is a great tool to plan your vineyard itineraries. Top Attractions and Great Itineraries sections let travelers make the most of their time.
Discerning Recommendations: Fodor’s Argentina offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit. Fodor’s Choice designates our best picks, from hotels to nightlife. “Word of Mouth” quotes from fellow travelers provide valuable insights.
• Make your trip to Argentina unforgettable with illustrated features, 43 maps, and 270 color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
• Top experiences and attractions
• Practical advice for getting around
• Easy-to-read color regional maps
Explore elegant Buenos Aires, winery-filled Mendoza, rugged Patagonia, and beyond
• Discerning Fodor’s Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
• “Word of Mouth” tips from fellow Fodor’s travelers
• Illustrated features on tango, Iguazu Falls, the Quebrada de Humahuaca, and more
• Best estancia experiences, driving tours, Andean adventures, and wildlife-watching
Opinions from destination experts
• Fodor’s Argentina-based writers reveal their favorite local haunts
• Frequently updated to provide the latest information
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Travel » South America » Argentina
Travel » South America » General