- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
Fodor's Puerto Rico (Fodor's Puerto Rico)by Fodors
Synopses & Reviews
Expanded Coverage: New restaurants and hotels in and around San Juan, delicious food kiosks in Luquillo by top chefs, and exclusive mountain paradores are just a few of the dining and lodging highlights we’ve added in this edition. Also look for an updated, full-color pull out map.
Illustrated Features: Full-color spotlights provide in-depth information on the wondrous Bioluminescent Bay in Vieques, tips for the best places to Salsa dance, and the best beaches for both novice and expert surfers. Discover the best of El Yunque National Forest and learn about the traditional art of mask-making.
Indispensable Trip Planning Tools: We offer itineraries that will have you strolling the highlights of Old San Juan, beach-hopping from coast to coast, and driving straight through the island’s beautiful remote interior.Quickly find the sights you want to see with practical advice on getting around and our lists of top attractions and experiences.
Discerning Recommendations: Fodor’s Puerto Rico offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their time. Fodor’s Choice designates our best picks, from hotels to nightlife. “Word of Mouth” quotes from fellow travelers provide valuable insights.
TripAdvisor Reviews: Our experts’ hotel selections are reinforced by the latest customer feedback from TripAdvisor. Travelers can book their Puerto Rico stay with confidence, as only the best properties make the cut.
• Make your trip to Puerto Rico unforgettable with illustrated features, maps, and color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
• Top experiences and attractions
• Field-tested itineraries
• Easy-to-read color regional maps
Explore San Juan, El Yunque, Vieques, and beyond
• Discerning Fodor’s Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
• “Word of Mouth” tips from fellow Fodor’s travelers
• Illustrated features on Bioluminescent Bays, Salsa, and Surfing
• Best open-air adventures, beachcombing, and arts activities
Opinions from destination experts
• Fodor’s Puerto Rico–based writers reveal their favorite local haunts
• Revised frequently to provide the latest information
What Our Readers Are Saying
Travel » Caribbean