- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Ships in 1 to 3 days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
Other titles in the Wilson & Wilson's Comprehensive Analytical Chemistry series:
Biosensors and Modern Biospecific Analytical Techniquesby L. Gorton
Synopses & Reviews
Biosensors and Modern Biospecific Analytical Techniques further expands the Comprehensive Analytical Chemistry series' coverage of rapid analysis based on advanced technological developments. This 12-chapter volume summarizes the main developments in the biosensors field over the last 10 years. It provides a comprehensive study on the different types of biosensors, including DNA-based, enzymatic, optical, self-assembled monolayers and the third generation of biosensors. As well as many technological developments on bioanalytical microsystems and new materials for biosensors, antibody and immunoassay developments have a prominent place in the book.
* Provides a comprehensive study on the different types of biosensors
* Applications covered include environmental analysis, bioprocess monitoring and biomedicine
* An indispensable resource for those working in analytical chemistry
Table of Contents
1. Biosensors Based On Self-Assembled Monolayers.
2. Third Generation Biosensors–Integrating Recognition And Transduction In Electrochemical Sensors.
3. Enzyme Biosensors Containing Polymeric Electron Transfer Systems.
4. DNA-Based Biosensors.
5. Optical Biosensors.
6. Bioanalytical Microsystems: Technology And Applications.
7. New Materials For Biosensors, Biochips And Molecular Bioelectronics.
8. Electrochemical Antibody-Based Sensors.
9. Immunoassay: Potentials And Limitations.
10. Non-Affinity Sensing Technology: The Exploitation Of Biocatalytic Events For Environmental Analysis.
11. Biosensors For Bioprocess Monitoring.
12. Coupling Of Microdialysis Sampling With Biosensing Detection Modes.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Children's » General