- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
More copies of this ISBN
Other titles in the Smart Guides series:
Smart Guidetm to Making Wise Investments (Smart Guides)by Gordon K Williamson
Synopses & Reviews
Quick reading and easy referencing with a comprehensive index and loads of sidebars and tables
Smart Ways to develop confidence in investing-ideal for anyone feeling uneasy or nervous about putting hard-earned money at risk
Smart Advice on buying and selling, using a broker, and developing and tracking a portfolio
Smart Tips on how to make college savings, tax-free investments, and retirement plans work for you
* Smart Ways to develop a sensible investment plan NOW to maximize savings and to minimize the financial demands of later years
* Smart Advice on setting your financial goals, understanding the different investment choices and their risks, diversifying a portfolio, and maintaining a patient, long-term outlook
* Smart Strategies to avoid the eight common investment mistakes, such as spending too quickly, investing too conservatively, and over-reacting to market fluctuations
* Smart Tips on financing a college education, consulting financial professionals, tracking investments via the Internet, and planning for a comfortable retirement
* Quick reading and easy referencing with a comprehensive index and loads of sidebars and tables
About the Author
Gordon K. WIlliamson is an attorney and financial planner in La Jolla, California.
Table of Contents
The Basics of Bonds.
Investing Through Mutual Funds.
Investing in Annuities.
Buying Real Estate and REITs.
Your Financial Plan.
What Our Readers Are Saying