- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
This title in other editions
Other titles in the You Wouldn't Want To... series:
You Wouldn't Want to Be a Shakespearean Actor!: Some Roles You Might Not Want to Play (You Wouldn't Want To...)by Jacqueline Morley
Synopses & Reviews
- Fits in well with social studies and U.S. history curricula.
- Draws in even the most reluctant reader with a lighthearted tone and hilarious illustrations.
- Includes glossary and index.
National Social Studies Education Standards: Grades K-4
II. Time, Continuity, and Change
- Accounts of past events, people, places, and situations contribute to our understanding of the past
VI. Power, Authority, and Governance
- Identify factors that contribute to cooperation or cause disputes
- People, societies, and cultures address needs and concerns in ways that are both similar and different
Originally published: Brighton, UK: Salariya Books, 2010.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like