- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Ships in 1 to 3 days
More copies of this ISBN
Just Grace and the Snack Attack (Just Grace)by Charise Harper
Synopses & Reviews
After reading this new book about Just Grace you will know how to . . .
1. turn your favorite potato chips into a tasty chipwich.
2. draw and fold up your very own zine, which is a cool little book made from only one piece of paper.
3. look for and use the special powers of the wish chip.
This book will not help you know how to . . .
1. do fancy hairstyles for your cat.
2. make a flower garden in your room.
3. bake a four- or even five-layer cake.
But this book might make you feel a little bit hungry, and if it does, then you will know you are having a “snack attack” just like Grace!
Move over Judy Moody, Amber Brown and Clementine, there's a new spunky third grader on the block! Learn more about Just Grace at www.justgracebooks.com
Grace has to do a school project about potato chips and once again learns some important lessons about friendship. Illustrations.
About the Author
Alongside the “Just Grace" series, Charise Mericle Harper is the author and illustrator of many books for children. Just Grace and the Snack Attack is Harper's fifth book in the series. In a starred review, Booklist called Just Grace “hilarious” and said, “The kids come alive in the story, and Harper enhances the comical goings-on with sparkling cartoon sketches. Give this to . . . anyone looking for a funny book.” Charise lives in Mamaroneck, NY.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like