- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
More copies of this ISBN
ReVampedby Lucienne Diver
Synopses & Reviews
Gina's Rules for Vampires on Surviving Super Spy School Training:
1. First, the dirt and sweat are just too horrible to contemplate.
2. Going goth to infiltrate a high school and see who's messing with supernatural powers means no color palette to speak of. And don't even get me started on the shoes.
3. Making out with your vamp-stud boyfriend while hunting down evil rogue vampires, unless it's part of your cover, is totally grounds for extra push-ups.
4. When going goth, you've totally got to strike words like awesome and phat from your vocab.
5. Who's running this spy school, you ask? I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you. 'Course, then you might become one of us--the few, the proud, the fangtabulous. Lucienne Diver interviewed by RT Book Reviews
The fanged fabulousity of Vamped, FLUX's fastest-selling new release, is back Gina's Rules for Surviving Super Spy Club Training: 1. First, the dirt and sweat are just too horrible to contemplate. 2. Unless you enjoy cold showers, be the first one to the bathroom in the morning. 3. Cargo pants make you look hip-py. 4. Making out on missions, unless it's part of your cover, is totally grounds for extrapush-ups. 5. When going goth, you've totally got to strike words like totally, awesome, andphat from your vocabulary. 6. Who's actually running the Super Spy Club, you ask? I could tell you, but thenI'd have to kill you. Lucienne Diver interviewed by RT Book Reviews
The fanged fabulousity of "Vamped" is back in this sequel that finds Gina trying to survive Super Spy Club training.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Children's » General