- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
Other titles in the Zits Treasury series:
My Bad: A Zits Treasury (Zits Treasury)by Jerry Scott
Synopses & Reviews
My Bad is filled with funny, genuine stories about life as--and with--a teenage boy. Taken from firsthand experience of successfully living through the teen years and now raising teenagers, Jerry Scott and Jim Borgman cross the minefield of all that teenagerhood holds. From questions, curiosities, and concerns, to hormones and insecurities, key character Jeremy, girlfriend Sara, and best buds Hector and Pierce make muddling through the day memorable.
* Everybody gets Zits because everyone has either been a teenager, is one, will be one, is raising one, or knows one. Maybe that's why this breakthrough work was named Best Newspaper Comic Strip in 1998 and 1999 by the National Cartoonists Society.
* Zits nabbed the Max and Moritz Award for Best International Comic Strip in 2000.
* Jerry Scott won the 2001 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist of the Year.
* Jim Borgman took home the 1991 Pulitzer Prize for Editorial Cartooning and he's the only cartoonist to win the National Cartoonists Society's Best Editorial Cartoonist Award five times. He also won the 1993 Reuben Award for Outstanding Cartoonist
of the Year.
* "Zits is being hailed as one of the freshest and most imaginative strips of recent years." --Los Angeles Times
This collection of the "Zits" cartoon succeeds in portraying the angst of being a 16-year-old boy bursting with the questions, concerns, hormones, and insecurities of being a teenager.
About the Author
Jerry Scott (also co-creator of the award-winning strip Baby Blues) is the writing side of the duo. Jerry lives in California with his wife and daughters.
The artist in the Zits partnership is Jim Borgman. Borgman and his wife are the proud parents of five teenagers. They call Cincinnati, OH, home where he also finds time to draw for the Cincinnati Enquirer.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like