- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Other titles in the Fodor's Washington, D.C., with Kids series:
Washington, D.C. with Kids (Washington, D.C., with Kids)
Synopses & Reviews
With more free attractions than any other city in the United States and its rich historical significance, there's no better place than our nation's capital for families to enjoy a fun and educational vacation.
Now available from Fodor's, this full-scale vacation guide will satisfy everyone in the family.
- Great pre-trip planning advice.
- Reviews of the best sights and activities for tykes, tweens, and teens.
- Listings of the most budget- and family-friendly lodging, dining, and shopping.
- Tips to make the trip extra special, including how kids can dine with a senator, produce their own television show or dress up like Thomas Jefferson.
- Educational boxes throughout bring history alive for children and adults.
- Money-saving tips help to stretch vacation dollars.
- Neighborhood maps of Washington, D.C., and black-and-white drawings throughout.
Also includes coverage of Northern Virginia and Ole Virginia (Alexandria and environs).
What Our Readers Are Saying