- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
New Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
This title in other editions
Other titles in the Teen's Guides series:
Living with Eating Disorders (Teen's Guides)by Sheila Cooperman
Synopses & Reviews
Topics covered include:
- What is the disease?
- How does the disease function, and how does it affect the body?
- How can one recognize the signs and symptoms of the disease?
- What causes the disease?
- How many people are affected by it?
- What treatments are available, and are they effective? What side effects do they have?
- How does the disease impact day-to-day living?
- What social repercussions can the disease have?
- What should one expect going through recovery or as the disease progresses?
- How can one help friends and family cope with the disease?
- To whom can one go for help?
A helpful guide for teens struggling with eating disorders.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Children's » Activities » General