- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Usually ships in 5 to 7 business days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
This title in other editions
Other titles in the World Almanac & Book of Facts series:
The World Almanac and Book of Facts 2004by Editors of World Almanac
Synopses & Reviews
The World Almanac 2004 continues the 135-year tradition of excellence, and provides today’s readers with the information they need, available anytime, anywhere. Highlights include:
- Expanded coverage of the most turned-to sections: noted personalities, education, space, sports, nations of the world, awards, and consumer information
- Enhancements and improvements on every page of the book
- Two color photo sections, with highlights of the years most noteworthy people, places, and events
- Free monthly e-mail updates provided to all readers throughout the year
- Larger type in selected sections and more illustrations throughout the book
- Authoritative, comprehensive and timely information on just about everything: census figures, health, historical anniversaries, presidents, personal finance, religion, sex, statistics, weather, and so much more - all in one book!
"Every household needs a copy." Richmond Times
"The biggest bargain on the shelf." Esquire
Whether you are a student or a teacher, a bartender or a judge, a famous journalist or a former president, you will want to keep this reference tool in a convenient place, so you can refer to it again and again for reliable information on any topic.
About the Author
Ever since The World Almanac 1868 was published 135 years ago, more than 80 million people have turned to The World Almanac to get accurate, timely, and reliable information they need on every subject imaginable. Today, The World Almanac remains the world’s favorite information source.
Ever since The World Almanac 1868 was published 135 years ago, more than 80 million people have turned to The World Almanac to get accurate, timely, and reliable information they need on every subject imaginable. Today, The World Almanac remains the world's favorite information source.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like