- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Other titles in the Fodor's Bangkok's 25 Best series:
Fodor's Bangkok's 25 Best (Fodor's Bangkok's 25 Best)
Synopses & Reviews
Fodors. For Choice Travel Experiences.
Fodors helps you unleash the possibilities of travel by providing the insightful tools you need to experience the trips you want. While youre at the helm, Fodors offers the assurance of our expertise, the guarantee of selectivity, and the choice details that truly define a destination. Its like having a friend in Bangkok!
Fodors 25 Best Bangkok contains EVERYTHING YOU NEED to experience Bangkok, focusing on the top 25 must-see sights plus:
•FULL-COLOR PULL-OUT MAP housed in a convenient envelope affixed to the guide
•BANGKOK BY AREA — weve broken the city into five areas and recommended the best sights, shops, entertainment venues, nightlife, and restaurants in each one
•BEST HOTELS, whether youre looking for luxury, budget, or something in between
•INSIDER TIPS and EXPERT ADVICE
Visit Fodors.com for more ideas and information, travel deals, vacation planning tips, reviews and to exchange travel advice with other travelers.
25 MUST-SEE SIGHTS in Bangkok PLUS A FULL-COLOR FOLDOUT MAP and the best of the rest including:
Best remote rivers • Best late-night bars • Best ancient temples• Best wild festivals • Best royal mansions • Best tranquil spas
Everything you need to explore Bangkok.
• Top lodging and dining picks for every budget
• Stunning temples, from Wat Phra Kaeo, with its Emerald Buddha, to Wat Po, with it's giant reclining Buddha
• The best food - in espablished resturaunts, innovative eateries, lively food stalls, and Thai cooking classes
• What kids like: royal white elephants in Dusit Zoo, kite flying in Royal Field, boat rides on the Chao Phraya
• Life's pleasures, from Thai massage, to shopping for silk, to a night of bar-hopping
• Side trips to Ayutthaya, River Kwai, and Muang Boran
What Our Readers Are Saying
Travel » Asia » China
Travel » Asia » Southeast Asia