- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
This title in other editions
Fodor's New York City 2004 (Fodor's New York City)
Synopses & Reviews
Stoll along the paths of Central Park in the fall and lose yourself in the halls of the Metropolitan Museum of Art. Whether you are traveling there for the first time or returning to recapture past magic – New York City is sure to offer you thousands of visual, cultural and culinary delights, making your trip an extraordinary experience! Before leaving on your journey to the Big Apple, be sure to pack your Fodor's guide to ensure you don't miss a thing!
The San Francisco Chronicle sums it up best: "Fodor's Gold Guides are saturated with information."
- New two-color interiors make it easier to find the information you need.
- Fodor's Choice ratings tell what not to miss.
- Hotel and restaurant reviews cover all budgets.
- New ¢ sign category flags the best budget options.
- Multi-day itineraries help readers build the right trip for them.
- Smart Travel Tips, a complete chapter packed with contacts and great advice.
Covering destinations around the world, these guides are loaded with photos; essays on culture and history, architecture and art; itineraries, walks and excursions; descriptions of sights; and practical information.
What Our Readers Are Saying