- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
This item may be
Check for Availability
Fodor's Italy (Fodor's Italy)
Synopses & Reviews
You may be taken in by the melodious frenzy amid the mountains of sardines and cured olives in Palermo's Vucciria market, or bewitched by a gondola gliding along a Venetian canal, its passage silently watched by Gothic palaces. Whether you are there for the first time or returning to recapture past magic– be prepared to be swept away! Before you leave on your journey to Italy, be sure to pack your Fodor's guide to ensure you don't miss a thing!
The San Francisco Chronicle sums it up best: "Fodor's Gold Guides are saturated with information."
- New two-color interiors make it easier to find the information you need.
- Fodor's Choice ratings tell what not to miss.
- Hotel and restaurant reviews cover all budgets.
- New ¢ sign category flags the best budget options.
- Multi-day itineraries help readers build the right trip for them.
- Smart Travel Tips, a complete chapter packed with contacts and great advice.
Covering destinations around the world, these guides are loaded with photos; essays on culture and history, architecture and art; itineraries, walks and excursions; descriptions of sights; and practical information.
Includes bibliographical references (p. -718) and index.
What Our Readers Are Saying