- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Fodor's Germany (Fodor's Germany)
Synopses & Reviews
Visit a country rich in history, culture, and hospitality. Whether you are traveling the terraced hills along the Rhine, the snow-covered Alps, or visiting the boisterous beer halls in Munich you will feel right at home in this beautiful country. Before you leave on your trip to Germany, be sure to pack your Fodor's Guide to ensure you don't miss a thing!
The San Francisco Chronicle sums it up best: "Fodor's Gold Guides are saturated with information."
- New two-color interiors make it easier to find the information you need.
- Fodor's Choice ratings tell what not to miss.
- Hotel and restaurant reviews cover all budgets.
- New ¢ sign category flags the best budget options.
- Multi-day itineraries help readers build the right trip for them.
- Smart Travel Tips, a complete chapter packed with contacts and great advice.
Covering destinations around the world, these guides are loaded with photos; essays on culture and history, architecture and art; itineraries, walks and excursions; descriptions of sights; and practical information.
What Our Readers Are Saying