- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Fodor's Ireland 2004 (Fodor's Ireland)by Fodors
Synopses & Reviews
Journey to a land where the ability to linger is still cherished, right along with the art of storytelling and the courtesy of sharing in a round at the pub. Wherever your trip takes you through this rich and beautiful country, you will realize that beneath the excitement, something magical still endures. Before leaving on your journey to Ireland, be sure to pack your Fodor's guide to ensure you don't miss a thing!
The San Francisco Chronicle sums it up best: "Fodor's Gold Guides are saturated with information."
- New two-color interiors make it easier to find the information you need.
- Fodor's Choice ratings tell what not to miss.
- Hotel and restaurant reviews cover all budgets.
- New ¢ sign category flags the best budget options.
- Multi-day itineraries help readers build the right trip for them.
- Smart Travel Tips, a complete chapter packed with contacts and great advice.
Covering destinations around the world, these guides are loaded with photos; essays on culture and history, architecture and art; itineraries, walks and excursions; descriptions of sights; and practical information.
What Our Readers Are Saying