- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Other titles in the Fodor's Northern California series:
Fodor's Northern California, 1st Edition (Fodor's Northern California)
Synopses & Reviews
Northern California is a source of endless wonder, natural and man-made. Here the sun shines, and all is beautiful. "Wow!" is a word you hear often here – at Half Dome in Yosemite, when a whale breaches off the coast, or driving through the redwood forest. Wherever you go in the Golden State, there's plenty to fall in love with! Before leaving on your journey to Northern California, be sure to pack your Fodor's guide to ensure you don't miss a thing!
The San Francisco Chronicle sums it up best: "Fodor's Gold Guides are saturated with information."
- New two-color interiors make it easier to find the information you need.
- Fodor's Choice ratings tell what not to miss.
- Hotel and restaurant reviews cover all budgets.
- New ¢ sign category flags the best budget options.
- Multi-day itineraries help readers build the right trip for them.
- Smart Travel Tips, a complete chapter packed with contacts and great advice.
What Our Readers Are Saying