- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Other titles in the Fodor's Pacific Northwest series:
Fodors Pacific Northwest 15TH Editionby Fodors
Synopses & Reviews
Hike to thundering waterfalls near a volcano, climb slopes of gold and red on a drive through the cascades, wander around the largest Chinese garden outside China, browse the stalls of a bustling historic market, or educate your palate with delicious pinot noir and pinot blancFodor's Pacific Northwest offers all these experiences and more! Our local writers have traveled throughout the area to find the best hotels, restaurants, attractions and activities to prepare you for a journey of stunning variety. Before you leave for your trip be sure to pack your Fodor's guide to ensure you don't miss a thing.
The San Francisco Chronicle sums it up best "Fodor's guides are saturated with information."
- We frequently update our Pacific Northwest guide, and we make every effort to bring you the most accurate and thorough book. Plus we provide timely updates about the area to Fodors.com.
- Unlike other travel books, Fodor's guides rely heavily on local experts who know the territory bestso you know you're seeing the real Pacific Northwest.
- We give you the planning tools you need to tailor your trip. We give options for all budgets. You make the choices.
With Fodors you get much more than a guidebook–we make it easy for you to customize your dream vacation.
Visit www.fodors.com to find up-to-date travel bargains, mini-guides to worldwide destinations, information on local festivals, dazzling drives, maps, vacation planning tips and much more!
And, for more insider secrets, visit “Travel Talk” and “Rants and Raves” online at www.fodors.com/forums to get advice from other travelers like you.
In Seattle, Mt. Rainier enchants commuters stuck in traffic; in Vancouver, British Columbia, the Coast Range juts out over downtown; and in Portland, 5,000 acres of forestland north of the city center harbor deer, elk, and the odd bear and cougar. However you enjoy the landscape of the Pacific Northwest –whether you raft a river, kayak along the coast, ski or snowboard the mountain slopes, or hike to the top of a butte –you are sure to have a great trip. Our resident writers have found the best hotels, restaurants, attractions and activities to make your trip to the Pacific Northwest both memorable and worthwhile. Before you leave for your trip to this majestic region, be sure to pack your Fodor's guide to ensure you don't miss a thing.
The San Francisco Chronicle sums it up best - "Fodor's guides are saturated with information."
- Two-color interior design makes it easier to find the information you need
- Fodor's Choice Ratings flag must-see sights and hidden treasures
- Hotel and restaurant reviews cover all budgets
- Plus multi-day itineraries to help you build the right trip for you and/or your family
What Our Readers Are Saying