- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This title in other editions
Fodor's Paris (Fodor's Paris)by Fodors
Synopses & Reviews
'Climb the steep and colorful streets of Montmarte, shop in the city\'s trés chic boutiques or historic department stores, stroll along the river Seine, or people-watch from one of the city\'s many cafés–Fodor\'s Paris 2007 offers all these experiences and more! Our local writers have traveled throughout the country to find the best hotels, restaurants, attractions and activities to prepare you for a journey of stunning variety. Before you leave for your trip be sure to pack your Fodor\'s guide to ensure you don\'t miss a thing.
The San Francisco Chronicle sums it up best –"Fodor\'s guides are saturated with information."
- We frequently update our Paris guide, and we make every effort to bring you the most accurate and thorough book. Plus we provide timely updates about the area at Fodors.com.
- Unlike other travel books, Fodor\'s guides rely heavily on local experts who know the territory best–so you know you\'re seeing the real Paris.
- We give you the planning tools you need to tailor your trip. We give options for all budgets. You make the choices.'
Paris, the city of love, of life, of light---its a destination that can never fully be explored, that can be visited again and again. Romance, history, and magic are uncovered in winding streets and magnificent museums, at a café or strolling in a garden. Fodors Paris 2008 helps visitors make the most of their time so they can dazzle their senses with mouth-watering food, luxuriate in lodgings of all budgets, and tantalizing shops.
· Special illustrated magazine-style features throughout the book illuminate the most distinctive features of the City of Light, including the Louvre, the Eiffel Tower, Versailles, Notre Dame, and more, give travelers an unparalleled sense of Paris.
· Illustrated neighborhood spotlights for dining and shopping
· Each chapter opens with illustrated orientation and planning pages that include a map, Top Reasons To Go, and other essential information to help visitors plan time and vacation details effectively.
· 8-page color insert
· Full-color pullout map
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like