- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Replacedby Emma Harrison
Synopses & Reviews
Agent Sydney Bristow has always held her own in the traditional boy's club of espionage. In fact, she's grown comfortable in her well-earned role as respected go-to girl. But with the recent addition of her half-sister, Nadia, dynamics inevitably shift as Sydney finds herself with a new partner, roommate, and — even if unintentional — competitor.
APO's mission to retrieve a mysterious biological weapon is compromised, and in the melee Weiss is infected. Driven by concern and guilt, Sydney searches for the only known vaccine — until her cover is blown and she must watch Nadia assume her field role next to Vaughn. But when Vaughn and Nadia's cover is blown, only Sydney and Nadia's collective strength can keep Sydney's "family" alive.
- Season Four's two-hour premiere on January 5, 2005, garnered 16 million viewers--the show's highest ratings in years.
- The original novels in the new Alias series will exclusively tie-in with plot twists to unfold in the upcoming fourth season of ABC's hit television show.
- Jennifer Garner, often referred to as the next Julia Roberts, stars in the show and is under contract through the 2007-2008 season.
- TNT acquired syndication rights to Alias. The show will air five nights a week beginning in Fall 2005.
- Alias is the #1 selling network drama on DVD. Season Three was released in September 2004.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Arts and Entertainment » Film and Television » Novelization