- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
This title in other editions
Other titles in the Hannah Montana series:
Hannah Montana #16: Hannah Montana #16: Wishful Thinkingby Laurie Mcelroy
Synopses & Reviews
Miley Stewart looks like a regular girl-next-door, but when the lights go down, Miley is teen pop sensation Hannah Montana! Off stage, Miley wants her life to be as normal as possible, so only a few people know the truth about her dual identity. But keeping that secret is harder than Miley ever thought it would be.
Hannah Montana #16: Wishful Thinking
When Miley turns down a date with Jesse McCartney because she has to finish a science project, she wishes on a shooting star that she could be Hannah Montana all the time. The next morning, Miley wakes up to a world where she's waited on hand and foot, doesn't have to worry about school, and is dating Jesse! But not only has Miley's world changed, so have her family and friends. She has a new stepmom, Jackson is never around, and Lilly and Oliver don't even know her beyond her celebrity billboard. Can things ever go back to the way they were? Plus, Hannah Montana heads to the White House to sing for the president!
When Miley turns down a date with Jesse McCartney because she has to finish a science project, she wishes that she could be Hannah Montana all the time. Her wish comes true, but not only has Miley's world changed, so have her family and friends. Includes an 8-page photo insert.
- Hannah Montana: The Movie to release in Spring 2009
- The Hannah Montana & Miley Cyrus Best of Both Worlds Concert 3-D debuted theatrically in February 2008 at #1 at the North American box office with $29 million
- Over 1.8 million video games sold
- Hannah Montana reaches over 60 million unique viewers globally each month and is available on Disney Channels throughout the world in over 176 million homes.
- 3.7 million DVDs have shipped worldwide.
- 8.1 million albums have shipped globally--with triple platinum albums in the US & Canada
- In 2007, Hannah Montana ranked as the #2 cable program among Girls (6-11), Girls (9-14), and Kids (9-14).
- The Hannah Montana sound track was the first-ever television sound track to debut at #1 on the Billboard Top 200 chart; it has sold over 2.4 million copies.
- 8 to 12-year-old girls cannot get enough of Hannah Montana They named it a TV Favorite, Favorite TV Rerun, and Newest TV Show (according to the 2007 Zandl HotSheet).
What Our Readers Are Saying