- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Library Bound
Currently out of stock.
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
This title in other editions
Other titles in the Cool Careers series:
Flight Attendant (Cool Careers: On the Go)by William David Thomas
Synopses & Reviews
- High-interest topic to motivate reluctant readers and spark interest in career exploration
- Career Fact File on job outlook, education and training, and salaries
- On-the-job profiles and interviews provide an up-close look at the career
- Content written at a level accessible to struggling readers
- Reviewed by a reading specialist, Susan Nations, M. Ed.
- Engaging sidebars support text
- Glossary, sources of further information, index
If youve ever dreamed of traveling the world and getting paid for it, a career as a flight attendant may be for you! Flight attendants help keep passengers comfortable, safe, and informed. Learn all about the training that flight attendants must haveand how much they must know about all aspects of an airplanebefore they can earn their wings. Find out just what you need to take off in this exciting career.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Children's » Nonfiction » Transportation