- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
More copies of this ISBN
This title in other editions
Other titles in the Neon Genesis Evangelion series:
Neon Genesis Evangelion #07by Yoshiyuki Sadamoto
Synopses & Reviews
- From the character designer of the recent Adult Swim smash FLCL.
- Part of the Neon Genesis Evangelion phenomenon - the most talked about anime show of the last ten years!
- Broadcasted nationwide in Japan by TV Tokyo in 1995-96 and re-run seven times. Final episode had audience of 10 million!
- Video sales of US $80MM, merchandise sales US$400MM — video and soundtrack CDs available in the US.
- The film The End Of Evangelion won Japanese Academy Award in 1997.
Sinji's breaking point has come, and he resigns in a fury. Kaji may be the only one who can convince Sinji to return; for his own, and very dark, personal reasons. Includes a Japanese sound effects glossary. Illustrations.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like