- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
More copies of this ISBN
Other titles in the Everything series:
The Everything Cooking for Baby and Toddler Book: 300 Delicious, Easy Recipes to Get Your Child Off to a Healthy Start (Everything)by Shana Priwer
Synopses & Reviews
- Cooking is one of the bestselling categories in the Everything series--over 750,000 books sold!
- Unbeatable price point and value for 300 recipes at $14.95
Babies can be fussy eaters--some suffer from food allergies, and many others are just plain persnickety about food. The Everything Cooking for Baby and Toddler Book is the perfect tool to craft a balanced diet. With 300 recipes to choose from, readers can make healthy meals for their babies using a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, meats, and fish. Highlights include:
- Foods to avoid for the first year
- Cooking equipment
- Food safety (storage, cleanliness, handling meats)
- Food warnings about what not to cook at home
- Pesticide concentration and nitrates (in carrots, spinach)
- Special holiday meals and just-for-baby beverages
With a special section on how to adjust each recipe for just the right texture for baby, The Everything Cooking for Baby and Toddler Book can please even the most finicky baby!
Babies can be fussy eaters; many suffer from food allergies and others are just plain persnickety about food. This helpful book is the perfect tool to help craft a balanced diet for little ones, offering 300 recipes that employ a wide variety of fruits, vegetables, meats, and fish.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Average customer rating based on 1 comment:
Other books you might like