- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Library Binding
Ships in 1 to 3 days
More copies of this ISBN
This title in other editions
Other titles in the Knock 'em Dead: The Ultimate Job-Seekers' Handbook series:
Knock 'em Dead: The Ultimate Job Search Guide (Knock 'em Dead: The Ultimate Job-Seekers' Handbook)by Martin Yate
Synopses & Reviews
- A New York Times Business Bestseller with over 3 million copies sold!
- Praised by the Financial Times and The Wall Street Journal as one of the best career books available
- Includes updated information specific to the changing job search landscape
Knock 'em Dead gets even better in 2007! The methods, resources, and tools needed to find a job are constantly changing--and only Knock 'em Dead offers the latest and most comprehensive information to get ahead. Inside readers find more information than ever on Internet resources for job searching, networking, company research--plus a new appendix on choosing a career or job-hunting coach, and a career service resources section.
Also includes updated information on:
- Tapping into the hidden job market
- Negotiating the very best salary and benefits package
- Answering 200 tough interview questions
Knock 'em Dead, 2007 offers the tools to make a dynamic impression, and proven advice on every aspect of today's job search.
Voted by Tribune Media Services as one of the ten best career books in 2006, this ultimate job search guide is now updated for 2007.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like