- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
New Compact Disc
Ships in 1 to 3 days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
This title in other editions
Other titles in the Your Coach in a Box series:
Executive Power: Use the Greatest Collection of Psychological Strategies to Create an Automatic Advantage in Any Business Situationby David J. Lieberman
Synopses & Reviews
Executive Power arms listeners with effective, fast-acting techniques that show them, step-by-step, how to get what they need before they and their companies pay a heavy toll for lack of it. This audio book contains specific, carefully formulated psychological tactics that can be applied to any business situation, with any person. This audio book offers readers the opportunity to use the most important psychological tools governing human behavior, not just to level the playing field, but to create an automatic advantage in today's business world. The book will arm the listener with the tactics to:
- Get back any customer you've lost.
- Find out who in your company is loyal to you and who is not.
- Get any group of people to get along and work as a team.
- Turn a lazy worker into an ambitious go-getter.
- Fire anyone easily, without an argument or even a difficult conversation.
- Dilute the impact of negative publicity quickly.
- Collect money owed, no matter how long it's been overdue.
- Inspire your client, colleague, or boss to go along with your idea or plan.
- Manage the unmanageable-get any employee to fall in line with the company line
About the Author
David Lieberman, Ph.D. is an award-winning author and internationally recognized leader in the field of human behavior and interpersonal relationships. Techniques based on his six books, which have been translated into twenty one languages and include two New York Times bestsellers, are used by the FBI, The Department of the Navy, FORTUNE 500 companies, and by governments, corporations, and mental health professionals in more than twenty-five countries. He has appeared as a guest expert on hundreds of programs such as The Today Show, Fox News, The Montel Williams Show, The O'Reilly Factor, and The View, and his work has been featured in publications around the world.
What Our Readers Are Saying