- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Currently out of stock.
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
This title in other editions
Airplanes (Global Products)by Nancy Robinson Masters
Synopses & Reviews
- A comprehensive series that has multidisciplinary appeal.
- Provides in-depth information plus 4-color images, timeline, glossary, index, and to find out more section.
- Grades 5-8 Social Studies
- Time, Continuity, and Change: II
- Identify and use key concepts such as chronology, causality, change, conflict, and complexity to explain, analyze, and show connections among patterns of historical change and continuity.
- Grades 5-8 Science
- Science and Technology in Society: V: F-5
- Technology influences society through its products and processes.
- History and Nature of Science: VII: G-3C
- The history of science can show how difficult it was for scientific innovators to break through the accepted ideas of their time to reach the conclusions that we currently take for granted.
Did you know that a jet engine can be made of as many as 25,000 different parts and that those parts come from suppliers around the world? Read this book to find out more about airplanes, how they are manufactured, and how they help make our 21st century global economy possible.
What Our Readers Are Saying