- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Small Talk Eastern Europe (Fast Talk)by Lonely Planet Phrasebooks
Synopses & Reviews
Useful words and phrases for fun and easy communication in all languages. Eastern Europe was the only destination to record consistent annual growth between 1999-2003. 40.2% expected growth in 2003-2008 in markets such as Bulgaria, Serbia, and Montenegro. Croatia was voted top destination for 2005 by LP staff.
All the basics you need for short trips and city escapes. Chat, eat, shop, and celebrate your way through the wonders of Eastern Europe.
Small Talk Eastern Europe covers Albanian, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Hungarian, Macedonian, Polish, Russian, Slovak, and Slovene.
Who We Are
At Lonely Planet, we see our job as inspiring and enabling travelers to connect with the world for their own benefit and for the benefit of the world at large.
What We Do
• We offer travelers the world’s richest travel advice, informed by the collective wisdom of over 350 Lonely Planet authors living in 37 countries and fluent in 70 languages.
• We are relentless in finding the special, the unique and the different for travellers wherever they are.
• When we update our guidebooks, we check every listing, in person, every time.
• We always offer the trusted filter for those who are curious, open minded and independent.
• We challenge our growing community of travelers; leading debate and discussion about travel and the world.
• We tell it like it is without fear or favor in service of the travelers; not clouded by any other motive.
What We Believe
We believe that travel leads to a deeper cultural understanding and compassion and therefore a better world.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Sports and Outdoors » Sports and Fitness » Football » General