- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
The Automatic Millionaire Workbook: A Personalized Plan to Live and Finish Rich. . . Automaticallyby David Bach
Synopses & Reviews
With this essential companion to the automatic #1 national bestseller, you can put pencil to paper and make your seven-figure dreams come true!
The Automatic Millionaire rocketed to instant bestseller status because in its pages America’s best-loved money coach, David Bach, delivered a uniquely foolproof, hassle-free plan for achieving financial security even if you have zero willpower. Now The Automatic Millionaire Workbook lets you tailor that strategy to your own financial life in a line-by-line personal plan. The workbook features:
THE WORKBOOK FEATURES:
• The five questions that determine with 90 percent certainty if you will be an Automatic Millionaire
• Charts and checklists for paying down debt while you save
• A clear path for any renter to become a home owner
• Worksheets to set savings goals and meet them, no matter how much you make
• A game plan for paying off mortgages early
• The one crucial step that guarantees your financial plan will succeed
• Details on where to invest, what phone calls to make, and exactly what to say when automating your financial future
Along the way, you will be inspired by stories of ordinary Americans from all walks of life who are becaming Automatic Millionaires. The Automatic Millionaire Workbook makes it easier than ever for you to put your financial life on autopilot and finish rich—without a budget.
You’ve dreamed it, now write it and do it. The rest is automatic!
A companion volume to The Automatic Millionaire explains how to put theory into practice to achieve financial security and build wealth, with charts and checklists for paying down debt while saving, goal-setting worksheets, a game plan for paying off mortgages, investment opportunities, budgeting, and more. Original. 125,000 first printing.
About the Author
The Automatic Millionaire spent fourteen weeks on the New York Times bestseller list and was simultaneously number one on the business bestsellers lists of the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, BusinessWeek, and USA Today. DAVID BACH is also the author of the national bestsellers Smart Women Finish Rich, Smart Couples Finish Rich, and The Finish Rich Workbook. There are now more than two million David Bach books in print. To read excerpts of any of David Bachs books, please visit his web site at www.finishrich.com.
What Our Readers Are Saying