- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
Other titles in the Terra-Nova series:
The Mixed-Breed Dog (Terra-Nova)by Phyllis Degioia
Synopses & Reviews
- 208 pages of brand-new text, featuring highly breed-specific information.
- An extensive health chapter, reviewed and approved by a respected veterinarian.
- Chapters on feeding, grooming, and beginner and advanced training.
- A comprehensive resource section.
- A bonus DVD featuring socialization, safety, and training advice from a professional dog trainer and detailed information from a veterinarian on what happens at the vet and how to perform regular home health checks.
- An ideal mixture of informative text and accompanying photographs plus sidebars and tip boxes.
The most comprehensive book available on this subject, The Mixed-Breed Dog covers all aspects of choosing and living with any mixed-breed dog, from behavioral traits of rescues to identifying a dogs breed mix based on temperament and physical characteristics.
What Our Readers Are Saying