- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
This item may be
Check for Availability
This title in other editions
Fodor's Alaska Ports of Call with Map (Fodor's Alaska Ports of Call)
Synopses & Reviews
Walk on a glacier near Juneau, kayak through a fjord, gorge yourself at an outdoor fish bake, cast your line for Alaska king salmon or find yourself in the company of whalesFodor's Alaska Ports of Call 2008 offers all these experiences and more! Our local writers have traveled throughout the region to find the best hotels, restaurants, attractions and activities to prepare you for a journey of stunning variety. Before you leave for your trip be sure to pack your Fodor's guide to ensure you don't miss a thing.
The San Francisco Chronicle sums it up best "Fodor's guides are saturated with information."
- We update our Alaska Ports of Call guide every year. You won't find a more accurate, current guidebook anywhere.
- Unlike other travel books, Fodor's guides rely heavily on local experts who know the territory best.
- We give you the planning tools you need to tailor your trip. We give options for all budgets. You make the choices.
With Fodors you get much more than a guidebook–we make it easy for you to customize your dream vacation.
Visit www.fodors.com to find up-to-date travel bargains, mini-guides to worldwide destinations, information on local festivals, dazzling drives, maps, vacation planning tips and much more!
And, for more insider secrets, visit “Travel Talk” and “Rants and Raves” online at www.fodors.com/forums to get advice from other travelers like you.
• New anchors on Gold Rush History, Glaciers, and Whales
• An illustrated wildlife glossary
• Completely revamped cruise line and cruise ship chapter
What Our Readers Are Saying
Business » Personal Finance