- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
This item may be
Check for Availability
Fodor's Kauai [With Pullout Map] (Fodor's Kaua'i)
Synopses & Reviews
Expanded Coverage: This new edition features expanded beach coverage, with “Best For” rankings that help travelers choose the perfect beach.
Illustrated Features: Learn all about visiting iconic Napali Coast by land, sea, or air. Other illustrated features teach travelers about geology and the birth of the islands, snorkeling tips, and Hawaii’s unique culture, from lei to luau to hula.
Indispensable Trip Planning Tools: Top Experiences and Great Itineraries help travelers make the most of their island time. This guide also has useful tips for families and people planning Hawaiian weddings and honeymoons. The Experience chapter helps travelers pick the best beaches and outdoor adventures. A top water activities chart lets you choose your perfect water excursion. Illustrated plant and marine life identification keys are useful tools for hikers and snorkelers.
Discerning Recommendations: Fodor’s Kauai offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their visit. Fodor’s Choice designates our best picks, from hotels to nightlife. “Word of Mouth” quotes from fellow travelers provide valuable insights.
• Make your trip to Kauai unforgettable with illustrated features, 16 maps, and 150 color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
• Top experiences and attractions
• Water activity chart
• Easy-to-read color regional maps
Explore the North Shore, Waimea Canyon, the South Shore, and beyond
• Discerning Fodor’s Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
• “Word of Mouth” tips from fellow Fodor’s travelers
• Illustrated features on Napali Coast, hula, and luau
• Best snorkeling spots, secret swimming holes, and beautiful beaches
Opinions from destination experts
• Fodor’s Kauai-based writers reveal their favorite local haunts
• Frequently updated to provide the latest information
What Our Readers Are Saying
Travel » North America » United States » Hawaii
Travel » North America » United States » Western States