- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Fodor's Boston [With Map] (Fodor's Boston)
Synopses & Reviews
Expanded Coverage: Fodor’s Boston 27th Edition features new restaurants and hotels from Cambridge to Beacon Hill.
Illustrated Features: Gorgeous full-color features on Boston’s Freedom Trail and New England’s Whales and Whaling History help travelers make the most of the city’s attractions. Cultural illustrated spotlights on Fenway Park, Museum of Fine Arts, New England Aquarium, other museums, and neighborhood cuisine and shopping bring Boston’s landscape to life.
Indispensable Trip Planning Tools: Top Attractions, Great Itineraries, and Family Favorites features make it easy to plan a vacation. Best bets charts for restaurants and hotels; Two Ways to Explore boxes on neighborhoods; easy-to-read color regional maps; and tips traveling with kids and frugal fun give useful at-a-glance travel resources.
Discerning Recommendations: Fodor’s Boston offers savvy advice and recommendations from local writers to help travelers make the most of their time. Fodor’s Choice designates our best picks, from hotels to nightlife. “Word of Mouth” quotes from fellow travelers provide valuable insights.
TripAdvisor Reviews: Our experts’ hotel selections are reinforced by the latest customer feedback from TripAdvisor. Travelers can book their Boston stay with confidence, as only the best properties make the cut.
• Make your trip to Boston unforgettable with illustrated features, 33 maps, and 168 color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
• Top experiences and attractions
• Best bets for local dining
• Easy-to-read color regional maps
Explore Boston Common, Back Bay, Harvard Square, and beyond
• Discerning Fodor’s Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
• “Word of Mouth” tips from fellow Fodor’s travelers
• Illustrated features on the Freedom Trail and whale-watching
• Best museums, historic sites, family activities, local boutiques, sports outings, and more.
Opinions from destination experts
• Fodor’s Boston–based writers reveal their favorite local haunts
• Revised frequently to provide the latest information
What Our Readers Are Saying