- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
This title in other editions
Fodor's Alaska Ports of Call, 13th Edition (Fodor's Alaska Ports of Call)by Fodors
Synopses & Reviews
Fodor's. For Choice Travel Experiences.
Fodor's helps you unleash the possibilities of travel by providing the insightful tools you need to experience the trips you want. Although you're at the helm, Fodor's offers the assurance of our expertise, the guarantee of selectivity, and the choice details that truly define a destination. It's like having a cruise-savvy friend in Alaska
-Updated annually, Fodor's Alaska Ports of Call provides the most accurate and up-to-date information available in a guidebook.
-Fodor's Alaska Ports of Call features options for a variety of budgets, interests, and tastes, so you make the choices to plan your trip of a lifetime.
-If it's not worth your time, it's not in this book. Fodor's discriminating ratings, including our top tier Fodor's Choice designations, ensure that you'll know about the most interesting and enjoyable options for cruising in Alaska.
-Experience an Alaskan cruise like an insider Fodor's Alaska Ports of Call includes choices for every type of cruiser---from small vessels to luxurious crafts, from popular ports like Ketchikan and Haines to wild, out-of-the-way destinations like Kodiak and Dutch Harbor---plus coverage of Alaska's whales, glaciers, gold, shore excursions great and small, and much more
-Indispensable, customized trip planning tools include Top Reasons to Go, Word of Mouth advice from other travelers, and tips to help save money, bypass lines, and avoid common cruising pitfalls.
-Use the expanded selection of maps to orient yourself to each port of embarkation and port of call.
Visit Fodors.com for more ideas and information, travel deals, vacation planning tips, reviews and to exchange travel advice with other travelers.
• Make your trip to Alaska's Ports of Call unforgettable with illustrated features, maps, and color photos.
Customize your trip with simple planning tools
• Top experiences & attractions
• Lodging comparison charts
• Easy-to-read color regional maps
Explore Alaska's Ports of Call and beyond
• Discerning Fodor’s Choice picks for hotels, restaurants, sights, and more
• “Word of Mouth” tips from fellow Fodor’s travelers
• Illustrated features on glaciers, whales, and art
• Best shore excursions, town highlights, lunch spots, and places to buy authentic Alaskan gifts in each port of call
Opinions from destination experts
• Fodor’s Alaska-based writers reveal their favorite local haunts
• Frequently updated to provide the latest information
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Travel » Cruises
Travel » General
Travel » North America » United States » Alaska
Travel » North America » United States » Western States