- Used Books
- Staff Picks
- Gifts & Gift Cards
- Sell Books
- Stores & Events
- Let's Talk Books
Special Offers see all
More at Powell's
Recently Viewed clear list
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
More copies of this ISBN
Web Copy That Sells: The Revolutionary Formula for Creating Killer Copy That Grabs Their Attention and Compels Them to Buyby Maria Veloso
Synopses & Reviews
Web Copy That Sells belongs on the desktop of any e-marketer who wants to make more sales and profits without spending a nickel more on advertising. Maria’s Web copy tips and techniques are like oxygen that’ll breathe more life into your websites and e-mail campaigns. Chapter 5 alone is worth 100 times the price you’ll pay for this copywriting book.”
— Alex Mandossian, Web Traffic Conversion Strategist and CEO of Heritage House Publishing, Inc.
“Maria Veloso’s Trifecta Neuro-Affective Principle is the most psychologically persuasive blueprint for writing copy I’ve ever come across, both online and offline.”
— Diane Eble, author of 11 books,professional book publishing Coach/consultant, and copywriter, WordsToProfit.com
“The Trifecta Neuro-Affective Principle that Maria Veloso teaches in this book is a compelling way to change prospects’ minds in favor of your product or service, cause them to subconsciously ‘feel right’ about your offer, and cause them to look no further than your product or service to fulfill their needs. This formula alone is worth more than the book’s weight in gold!”
—Elin Bullmann, www.TheWriteEffect.com
“Web Copy That Sells is the only book on the market that can teach anyone how to write psychologically mesmerizing sales copy that gets readers salivating for your product or service. You simply won’t know the value of this book until you read it and try out her incredible copywriting techniques for yourself. This book should be on every online marketer’s desktop.”
— Joel Christopher, Master List Builder, Publisher of Access-2-Success ezine
“After spending thousands of dollars getting information from almost every Internet and marketing expert out there, I can say, without a doubt, Web Copy That Sells is the best investment that anyone wanting a profitable career on the Internet could make.”
— Rick Miller, Certified Master of Web Copywriting, author of Internet Mind Control,
and founder of ScientificInternetMarketing.com
“Without a doubt, Maria Veloso ‘wrote the book’ on how to turn a website into a selling machine. Web Copy That Sells is among the most important marketing books ever written. It should be required reading for all Internet marketers, webmasters, and copywriters. Maria has simplified the craft of writing direct-response web copy down to an easy, step-by-step blueprint that is so appealing even my wife has decided to become a copywriter!”
— Tim Russ, Editor, Candle Light Magazine
“Maria, I’m very impressed with your book! You’re the first one to really make a convincing argument and show concrete evidence why writing for the Web (especially e-mail copy) is quite different from writing for the offline markets in several aspects. Thanks for your enlightening material.”
— Kevin Wilke, founder of PureNetProfits.com and cofounder of NitroMarketing.com
"In order for a Web site to sell effectively, it must appeal to the unique culture, mindset, and psychology of the Web. Simply put, what works in the brick-and-mortar world does not necessarily grab Web shoppers. Companies selling products and services online need to promote their wares with engaging copy that grabs attention and compels Web site visitors to buy.
Web Copy That Sells presents copy strategies that have been proven time and again in the e-commerce arena. Maria Veloso, perhaps the most widely acclaimed Web copywriter in the world, reveals her revolutionary approach based on five simple questions, which, when answered, make the copy practically write itself. Veloso crams all the information from her 12-hour, $997 live seminars into a comprehensive book that will help any Web copywriter:
* write sizzling and irresistible Web copy, e-mails, and marketing communications
* quickly turn lackluster sites into ""perpetual money machines""
* use Neuro-Linguistic Programming and psychological tactics to compel Web surfers to buy
* avoid the top three blunders that can wipe out your sales
* convert up to 50% of online prospects into paying customers
* and more!"
When it comes to copy, what works in the brick-and-mortar world does not necessarily grab Web consumers...and with new developments like social networks, blogs, and YouTube, the strategies that worked even a few years ago are unlikely to attract people’s attention. Completely updated for the current online marketplace, Web Copy That Sells gives readers proven methods for achieving phenomenal success with their online sales and marketing efforts. Readers will learn to:
• write irresistible Web copy, e-mails, and marketing communications
• quickly turn lackluster sites into “perpetual money machines”
• streamline key messages down to intriguing “cyber bites”
• use the psychological tactics that compel Web surfers to buy
Featuring updated strategies for communicating and selling in the continually evolving landscape of Web 2.0, the second edition unlocks the secret to turning today’s online prospects into paying customers!
There are more than 175 million websites on the Internet clamoring for attention, and, like yours, millions of them are trying to sell something. When it comes to writing marketing copy, what works in the brick-and-mortar world doesn’t necessarily grab Web consumers. And with developments like social networks, blogs, and YouTube, the strategies that worked even a few years ago are unlikely to attract people’s attention.
Building on the revolutionary model of Web copywriting presented in the first edition of this book, this revised edition of Web Copy That Sells reveals Maria Veloso’s unique Trifecta Neuro-Affective Principle for the first time—which changes the minds of prospects in favor of your product or service, and accelerates their decision to buy whatever you’re selling. Veloso also introduces the concept of cyber bites, digestible morsels of copy that have a sales-advancing impact and are capable of creating significant buzz for any product or service. These two additions alone make this new edition a valuable resource not just for online marketers and copywriters but for anyone who sells anything—either on or off the Web.
One of the most widely acclaimed Web copywriters in the world, Maria Veloso also reprises her revolutionary copywriting approach based on five simple questions, which, when answered, make the copy practically write itself. Completely updated for the current online marketplace, this book provides powerful copywriting strategies that have been proven time and again in the e-commerce arena. Veloso crams all the information from her 12-hour, live seminars costing $997 into a comprehensive book that will help you to:
- Write sizzling and irresistible Web copy, e-mails, and marketing communications.
- Quickly turn any lackluster website into a “perpetual money machine.”
- Use hypnotically persuasive language and psychological tactics to compel Web surfers to buy.
- Avoid the most common mistakes that can wipe out your sales.
- Use cutting-edge approaches to drive traffic to your website, and easily land page-1 Google rankings for your business in record speed.
- Streamline your marketing message down to a powerful “cyber bite”—and significantly shorten the process of making an online sale.
- Keep abreast of the new rules for e-mail marketing and learn strategies to prevent your e-mails from getting blocked as spam.
- And more!
Featuring updated strategies for communicating and selling in the continually evolving landscape of Web 2.0, this second edition unlocks the secrets to turning today’s online prospects into paying customers!
Maria Veloso is Director of Web Copywriting University, a sought-after speaker on Internet marketing strategies, and former Director of Creative Web Writing for Aesop Marketing Corporation. A 32-year copywriting veteran, she has generated millions of dollars in online sales for a diverse stable of clients through her unique model of direct-response Web copywriting. She lives in Los Angeles and can be reached at:
If you aren\\\'t yet making six-figures in your entrepreneurial business… if your solo professional practice isn\\\'t providing you with the freedom (and profits) you dreamed of... and if you want to finally turn it all around... then here\\\'s good news: "Writing Riches" shows you why... and what you can do about it.
"Writing Riches" is right for you if:
* You want to tap the profit-pulling power of compelling copy--and watch your products or services FLY off the shelf at blinding speeds!
* You want to know how changing just a few words on your website can double or even quadruple your sales--overnight!
* You already know the magic profit power of killer copy--but don\\\'t want to shell out $30,000 (or more) every time you need sales copy written.
* You\\\'re an entrepreneur or solo professional and want to write your own copy to get your web profit stream started.
* You want to train your on-staff copywriter in the secrets of proven direct-response copywriting that gets results.
* You plan to hire outside pro copywriters, and want to know the "inner secrets" of their craft--so you can know for sure if you\\\'re getting the real deal (and avoid getting ripped off!).
* You\\\'re a freelance copywriter who wants to learn dozens of new response-boosting tricks, the latest "Web 2.0" copy techniques, and how to attract higher-paying clients by the dozen.
About the Author
Maria Veloso (Los Angeles, CA) is Director of Web Copywriting University, a sought-after speaker on Internet marketing strategies, and the former Director of Creative Web Writing for Aesop Marketing Corporation.
Table of Contents
Note To the Reader From Joel Comm
Foreword By Michel Fortin
Chapter 1: The Magic Building Blocks of Sales Copy That Sells Your Products Like Crazy
Chapter 2: Headlines That Grab Readers by the Eyeballs and Suck Them into Your Message
Chapter 3: Magic E-Mails That Make More Money
Chapter 4: How to Write Bullet Points That Virtually Force Your Prospects to Buy
Chapter 5: The Triangular Vise-Grip That Sells More: Irresistible Offers, Risk Reversal, and Powerful Closes
Chapter 6: The Most Explosive Tactics for Making More Sales, More Often, with Less Human Effort Than You Ever Dreamed Possible
Chapter 7: The Secret Way to Attract a Flood of Web site Visitors as Easily as Turning on a Water Spigot
Chapter 8: The Secrets of Getting Your Prospects So Excited About You They'll FIGHT for the Privilege of Buying Your Stuff
Chapter 9: Putting It All Together: Secrets of Writing Blockbuster Copy (by Watching Movies)
FREE Membership - Claim Your FREE Membership And Bonuses--A $197 Value
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like
Business » Accounting and Finance