- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Ships in 1 to 3 days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
Available for In-store Pickup
in 7 to 12 days
More copies of this ISBN
Rendering Fashion, Fabric, and Prints With Adobe Photoshopby M. Kathleen Colussy
Synopses & ReviewsPlease note that used books may not include additional media (study guides, CDs, DVDs, solutions manuals, etc.) as described in the publisher comments.
This is the only step-by-step how-to guide of its kind to address all aspects of desired textile/surface design effects using Adobe PhotoShop. From a description of various ways to get results, to the best way for presenting work created in the textile/surface design industry, the combined talents of the two authors successfully addresses the education classroom issues as well as industry related challenges in a volume utilizing the most successful industry standard software on the market today. The authors present understanding the textile you will render, understanding fabric construction, intro to Adobe PhotoShop 7 tools & techniques, design basics with Adobe PhotoShop, understanding color and prints, contending with computers color matching issues, how-to render yarns, woven patterns and knits in Adobe PhotoShop, rendering stripes, check and plaids with Adobe PhotoShop, understanding prints and repeats, advanced rendering prints with Adobe PhotoShop, rendering fashion, PhotoShop and beyond, using plug-ins, proprietary and textile printers. For freelancers, apparel designers, and surface designers.
Table of Contents
1. Understand the Textile You Will Render.
2. Understanding Fabric Construction.
3. Intro To Adobe PhotoShop 7 Tools & Techniques.
4. Design Basics with Adobe PhotoShop.
5. Understanding Color and Prints.
6. Contending with Computers Color Matching Issues.
7. How-To Render Yarns, Woven Patterns and Knits in Adobe PhotoShop.
8. Rendering Stripes, Check and Plaids with Adobe PhotoShop.
9. Understanding Prints and Repeats.
10. Advanced Rendering Prints with Adobe PhotoShop.
11. Rendering Fashion.
12. PhotoShop and Beyond, Using Plug-ins, Proprietary and Textile Printers.
Appendix Resources and References.
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like