- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
Used Trade Paper
Usually ships in 5 to 7 business days
available for shipping or prepaid pickup only
More copies of this ISBN
Honeymoonby Amy Jenkins
Reading Group Guide
1. Do you believe that there will only ever be one love of your life?
2. Did you think the various settings of the book ? London, New York, the Caribbean islands ? contributed to Honey's final decision about the outcome of her love life?
3. Can old-fashioned romance still exist now that people such as Honey and her friends rely so much on email and cell phones instead of waiting for love letters to arrive in the mail? Do you think Honey would have still had the same ending to her story without these things?
4. Would Honey have made the same choices without the aid of her sister? How has your family gotten in the way of one of your romances or, alternatively, moved one right along?
5. Do you think it's possible to be in love with two people at the very same time?
6. Did Honey make the right choice? Do you think she will have regrets? What would you have done if you were Honey?
7. Is there a point in your life when it's time to discard fantasy romances? How much of Honey's ultimate choice was about a fantasy? How much of it was about a particular time in her life where she felt the need to make a major decision?
8. Was Honey's final decision a compromise? Can you influence your own destiny when it comes to love?
What Our Readers Are Saying
Other books you might like