- STAFF PICKS
- GIFTS + GIFT CARDS
- SELL BOOKS
- FIND A STORE
This item may be
Check for Availability
Cracking the LSAT (Princeton Review: Cracking the LSAT)
Synopses & Reviews
The LSAT is a major factor in the law school admissions process, and if you are an aspiring lawyer, Cracking the LSAT has everything you need to prepare for this crucial exam. The test prep experts at The Princeton Review bring you proven techniques in this new 2010 edition of our popular guide. It includes 2 practice tests in the book and exclusive free access to an additional practice test and more practice questions and review online.
In Cracking the LSAT well bring you the key strategies and skills to ace every section of the test. The guide includes a rich array of resources, including
•Strategies to help you solve even the most difficult questions in Games, Arguments, and Reading Comprehension
•Detailed explanations for every practice question
•Helpful hints and law school information throughout the book
•Online, interactive tutorial lessons with extra practice problems
•Customized online study plans based on your schedule
This guide to the LSAT from the test-prep experts at The Princeton Review offers students strategies to help solve even the most difficult logic questions, detailed explanations for every practice question, helpful hints, and more.
If it’s on the LSAT, it’s in this book. Cracking the LSAT, 2011 Edition, includes:
• Access to 3 full-length practice tests—2 in the book and 1 online
• Detailed explanations for every practice question
• Comprehensive website with more practice test questions, score reports, reviewing, and essay grading
• Strategies to help you solve even the most difficult questions in Games, Arguments, and Reading Comprehension
• Practical information on the what, when, where, and how of the LSAT
• Detailed chapter about logic games with helpful drills
• Online, interactive tutorial lessons with extra practice problems
• Planning and organization tips to get you all the way to test day!
Cracking the LSAT brings you proven techniques from the test prep experts! The 2009 edition includes 2 full-length practice tests in the book and exclusive free access to another practice exam and further review online. In Cracking the LSAT, well teach you how to think like the test writers and
·Master specific strategies for answering every question type
·Solve even the toughest questions in Arguments, Reading Comprehension, and Games
·Get the most out of your prep time with the study plan thats right for you.
·Practice online with a full-length LSAT practice test
We give you plenty of practice problems to help you master our proven techniques. Our practice questions are just like those youll see on the real LSAT–but with detailed answers and explanations for every question.
What Our Readers Are Saying